Frequently asked questions about AtremorineⓇ
About the PRODUCT :
- Is Atremorine® a medical drug?
No, AtreMorine® is NOT a medical drug, but a 100% natural FOOD SUPPLEMENT, rich in L-Dopa.
Atremorine is sold on a free sales basis.
- Does AtreMorine have side effects?
The scientific study revealed that AtreMorine® was tolerated by 100% of patients without any noticed side effects.
- Can I use AtreMorine® in conjunction with antiparkinsonian drugs?
There is no contraindication using AtreMorine® with antiparkinsonian drugs.
- Has AtreMorine® been tested clinically?
Yes, AtreMorine® has been tested in pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Where can I read or download the scientific studies?
You can find the Scientific studies on the websites of
- “Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics”.
- “Clinical & Medical Biochemistry“.
- “Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences”
- “Journal of Exploratory Research in Pharmacology”
- “International Journal of Molecular science”
- “Current pharmaceutical design”
- “Royal Society of Chemistry” (book: Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice/A. Vaiserman/chapter 5.6.2)
- “CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics”
- “Current Medicinal Chemistry”
And abstracts of conferences on the websites of
- “6th conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics” Phoenix, USA 2016
- “Drug Discovery and Therapy World Congress 2016”, Boston USA 2016
- “13th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry”, Copenhagen 2017
- “7th conference on predictive, preventive and personalized medicine & molecular diagnostics” Chicago USA, 2017
- “14th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry”, Vancouver Canada 2019
- Does Atremorine have protective functions?
Yes. The powerful anti-oxidation function of Atremorine rich in vitamin E favors cell protection against oxidative damage.
- Why humans need L-dopa and dopamine?
L-dopa is a precursor of dopamine and transformed by the body into dopamine. Dopamine is essential for all motor functions and also mood. A lack of dopamine is a source of rigidity, tremors, slow movements.
- What can I do to increase dopamine naturally?
Some food rich in tyrosine or L-Dopa promotes the production of dopamine. It is recommended to have a balanced food intake.
AtreMorine® can be an additional source to help the body to produce dopamine, especially if nutritional habits do not cover the daily requirement of this precursor of dopamine or if the body is unable to produce enough dopamine itself.
- As a dietary supplement, does Atremorine promotes weight loss?
According to various studies published in scientific journals, dopamine plays an important role in weight loss. Dopamine impacts the function of the smooth muscles in the intestine for good digestion, but also the emotional state. Dopamine is called the molecule of “happiness and well being”.
- What is the active principle of AtreMorine®?
Atremorine is a highly innovative nutraceutical of vegetable origin obtained from the species Vicia faba L. The active principals are preserved by a complex non denaturing biotechnological process. Atremorine® incorporates the benefits of vitamin E provided on recommended daily amounts.
Vegan: Atremorine is made out of 100% natural plant extracts.
It contains no gluten, no lactose or food additives.
- Where can I find testimonials from Atremorine users?
Please find testimonials on the testimonial page: https://atremorine.com/testimonials/
About the USE
- What is the recommended dosage per day?
The recommended minimum dosage per day is 5g.
This can vary according to the needs of your body and your situation.
Daily recommended dosage is 5-20g.
Most of our clients take 10g of Atremorine per day.
- I would like to try AtreMorine but, will only one bottle be enough for me to test?
- How to use Atremorine?
Atremorine is a powder. Each bottle contains 75g of the powder. A scoop (one scoop is equivalent to 2.5g) of AtreMorine® is delivered with the shipment.
- For greater efficiency, mix AtreMorine® with a regular or vegetable yogurt, or other nutrients with a similar texture.
- Take AtreMorine® preferably in the morning and/or afternoon 1/2 hours before meals.
- If you take 10g and moreAtreMorine® per day, you can either take 10g in the morning (means 4 greatly filled scoops), or 5g in the morning (2 greatly filled scoops) in the morning and 5g in the afternoon (another 2 greatly filled scoops).
- Caution, DO NOT take Atremorine with any liquids (water, fruit juice, milk, soft drinks or any other beverage) as it would lose a part of its efficiency. Do not heat the product.
- How to purchase AtreMorine?
AtreMorine is currently sold only online on the Official website: https://atremorine.com/
- How much does AtreMorine cost?
Price from 55,00 €
- For the purchase of 10 bottles, the unit price is 55,00 €* + 1 free
- For the purchase of 8 bottles, the unit price is 55,00 €*
- For the purchase of 6 bottles, the unit price is 55,00 €*
- For the purchase of 4 bottles, the unit price is 55,00 €*
- For the purchase of 3 bottles, the unit price is 62,00 €*
- For the purchase of 2 bottles, the unit price is 65,00 €*
- For the purchase of 1 bottle, the unit price is 75,00 €*
The purchase of two bottles per month (75 g x 2 =150 g of AtreMorine) corresponds to the minimum dose of 5 g per day.
*For shipments outside the European Union, the VAT (Taxe) does not apply.
- What kind of payments are accepted?
You can pay by credit card via Hipay Wallet. A fast online payment platform with 3d security code.
You can pay with a PayPal account if you have one. Please note that PayPal payment platform also allows a very easy “checkout as a guest” and you can pay normally with credit cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover) without creating an account (available for USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland). This is often easier than the 3d secure payment on Hipay.
- What debit or credit cards can I use with PayPal?
Those are the credit and/or debit cards you can use with PayPal:
Europe: you can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards to pay with PayPal unless the laws of their country indicate otherwise.
United States: you can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards to pay via PayPal
Mexico: you can use Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards; in addition, since October 1st, 2013, you can also use American Express. If you have a debit card, it can be used only if it is issued by Bancomer, Banamex, Banorte, Santander and HSBC banks. We also accept any type of card issued by those banks.
Rest of Latin America or South America: you can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards to pay with PayPal unless the laws of their country indicate otherwise.
- This is the first time that I am going to buy AtreMorine. Do I need to create an account to place my order?
No, if it is the first purchase you only have to fill out the purchase form and an account will be created automatically. Your username and password will be sent to you by email. Save this information as these will serve to log in later to the page.
- I am already an AtreMorine customer, how do I log in?
To log in you can do so by clicking on My Account and there you must identify yourself with your username and password. Or you can start your purchase process normally and enter your username and password when you reach the shipping page.
I forgot my password, how do I recover it?
To recover your password, click on I forgot my password, enter your email address and a link will be sent to you so that you can create a new one.
- To which countries do you ship the product?
We currently ship our product to almost all countries. Except: Brazil, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Greece, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. If you are in one of the countries on this list, please contact us.
Shipments are made from Europe.
- What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are:
- Free for France and Spain
- Europe 9.50 €
- USA-Canada 17 €
- Rest of the World 24 €
With the monthly subscription formula, shipping charges are free for countries through all the subscription period, beginning with the second shipment. Please note that subscription formula is very common and easy to handle for Europe, USA, Canada.
For some other countries, it is more difficult to handle, due to the variable shipping delays.
- What about occasional customs fees?
When ordering from a country different than the Netherlands, you are the importer of the product. Customs duties, other local taxes or State import duties may occur and have to be paid. These taxes are not within the responsibility of Viaphyt BV. They have to be fully paid by the customer and under his full responsibility.
- How long it takes to receive the product?
For Europe, USA and Canada, shipping is very easy and takes between 3 to 15 working days.
For the rest of the world, it takes between 10 to 30 working days.
Orders placed on weekdays before 10:00 am (European time) will be treated in the same day (only on weekdays). Packages are usually shipped within 48 hours (working days) after receipt of your payment. We will send you as soon as possible an email that will allow you to track online the delivery of your package.
- I have not received the product, what can I do?
Please wait for the maximum delay indicated above. This means 48 hours of process your order plus the days of established shipping according to your destination. After this period of time please contact us to solve your problem.
- I have written the wrong address, what can I do?
Please remember to verify your address before sending check out. If you don’t do this, it can cause the loss or the return of the product and/or generating extra expenses which will be entirely your responsibility.
- How can I know the price in my local currency?
At the bottom of our official website, you find a currency converter in order to calculate the change rate.
- I would like to try the product, is it possible to have a discount code?
Yes, please contact one of our agents by chat or by mail:
- I have not found an answer to my questions what can I do?
We invite you to contact us through our contact form or our online chat (subject to availability) and our agents will be happy to answer your questions as soon as possible.
We inform you that due to a significant number of requests for AtreMorine® and a number of emails we receive every day, our response can take between 24 to 72 hours during the business days. Thank you for your understanding.