AtreMorine® – Scientific Research
AtreMorine® is a food supplement elaborated by the team of Prof. Ramon Cacabelos
Prof. Cacabelos and his team have worked on this food supplement for the last 7 years with pre-clinical and clinical studies.
The significant results open innovative and natural ways for problems due to the lack of dopamine and also for the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
You can discover the major clinical findings on the websites of the following scientific journals:
You can find the Scientific studies on the websites of
- “Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics”.
- “Clinical & Medical Biochemistry“.
- “Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences”
- “Journal of Exploratory Research in Pharmacology”
- “International Journal of Molecular Science”
- “Current pharmaceutical design”
- “Royal Society of Chemistry” (book: Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice/A. Vaiserman/chapter 5.6.2)
- “CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics”
And abstracts of conferences on the websites of
- “6th conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics” Phoenix, USA 2016
- “Drug Discovery and Therapy World Congress 2016”, Boston USA 2016
- “13th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry”, Copenhagen 2017
- “7th conference on predictive, preventive and personalized medicine & molecular diagnostics” Chicago USA, 2017
- 14th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry” Vancouver Canada 2019
Prof. Cacabelos has a strong expertise in the development of nutraceuticals.
RAMON CACABELOS, M.D., Ph.D., D.M.Sc.
Affiliations: Professor and Chairman, Chair of Genomic Medicine, Camilo José Cela University, Madrid.
President and Director General, EuroEspes Biomedical Research Center, Institute of Medical Science and Genomic Medicine, Corunna, Spain.
- M.D. Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Oviedo University Medical School, Oviedo, Spain (1980)
- Ph.D. (Medicine & Surgery), Santiago University Medical School, Santiago de Compostela, Spain (1985)
- International Master of Higher Hospital Management. International School of Higher Hospital Management, Madrid, Spain (1996)
- D.M. Sci. (Doctor in Medical Science/Internal Medicine/Psychiatry), Osaka University Medical School, Osaka, Japan (1987)
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, Santiago University Medical School, Santiago de Compostela, Spain (1987-1989)
- Associate Professor, Department of Human Physiology, Complutense University Medical School, Madrid, Spain (1989-1995)
- Visiting Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Navarra University (1990)
- Visiting Professor, Department of Pathology, New York University Medical Center, New York, USA (1991)
- President of EuroEspes Corp. (1991-)
- Director, Institute for Central Nervous System Disorders and Genomic Medicine, La Coruña, Spain (1991-)
- President, EuroEspes Foundation (1992-2013)
- President, Spanish Association of neurogerontology and Neurogeriatrics (1994-2005)
- Director General, EuroEspes Biomedical Research Center, La Coruña, Spain (1995-)
- Director, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, CIBE, La Coruña, Spain (1995-)
- President, EuroEspes Biotechnology (EBIOTEC), La Coruña, Spain, (2001-)
- President, Ebiotec Foundation, La Coruña, Spain (2003-2008)
- President, Spanish Society of Genomic Medicine (2005-)
- President, World Association of Genomic Medicine (2008-)
- Professor & Chairman, EuroEspes Chair of Biotechnology and Genomics, Camilo José Cela University, Madrid, Spain (2003-2013)
- Vice-Rector of Research and Science, Camilo José Cela University, Madrid, Spain (2013-2015)
- Professor & Chairman, Chair of Genomic Medicine, Camilo José Cela University, Madrid, Spain (2013-)
|· 1980||Award to the Best Graduate. Faculty of Medicine. University of Oviedo.|
|· 1980-8||Research Personnel Training Grant (Revoked due to conflict of interests).|
|Grant from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Foreign Researcher.|
|· 1983-7||Grant from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Postgraduate-I, II, III, IV. Department of Neuropsychiatry. Osaka University Medical School, Osaka.|
|· 1987||Grant from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Foreign Professor. Department of Neuropsychiatry. Osaka University Medical School, Osaka.|
|· 1987-8||Grant from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan.
Foreign Professor. Coordinator-Director. “Senile Dementia” Japan-U.S.A. project.
Department of Neuropsychiatry. Osaka University Medical School, Osaka.
Department of Pathology. New York University Medical Center, New York.
|· 1984||Public and Community Welfare Award. Social Security and Welfare Committee.
Toyonaka City, Osaka, Japan.
|· 1986||Scientific Contribution Award.Tohoku Medical Society. Tohoku University School of Medicine. Sendai, Japan.|
|· 1987-8||Reintegration Grant. Ministry of Education and Science, Spain. (Revoked)|
|· 1988||Foreign Travel Grant. University of Santiago de Compostela.|
|· 1990||Award from the Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders Association of Puerto Rico.|
|· 1992||Finalist in the Physician of the Year Award. Edimsa Awards 1992.|
|· 1995||Businessperson of the Year 2000 Award. Galicia. “Dinero” Journal, Santiago de Compostela.|
|· 1995||CIBE awarded Recognition of International Interest in Scientific Welfare Research.|
|· 1995-7||Honorific Mention as Outstanding Pupil at the International Senior Hospital Management School.|
|· 1997||Diploma for special contribution to the Ongoing Medical Training Program of the Official Physicians’ Association of Corunna.|
|· 1998||Scientist of the Year. Gersalud Cuenca Award.|
|· 2001||Testimonial Award for Scientific Contribution. Tohoku Medical Society.Sendai, Japan.|
|· 2006||“Actualidad Económica” Award for the Best Ideas of the Year: Cerebral Risk Prevention Program for Senior Executives.|
|· 2008||Honorary Member, Mexican Academy of Neurology. Sheet 051.|
|· 2015||“Actualidad Económica” Award for the Best Ideas of the Year: Pharmacogenetic Card|
|· 2015||“ Cantábrico Excelente Award” in the Health-Technology category.|
Books, Monographs, and Chapters (706)
Abstracts and Congress Communications (660)
Other publications (64)
Annals of Psychiatry/Basic and Clinical Neurosciences (1990-2004)
Research Reports (1991-)
Neurogerontology & Neurogeriatrics (1993-2004)
The EuroEspes Journal, Gen-T (2007-)
World Guide for Drug Use and Pharmacogenomics (2012-)
CJC University Health Science Reports (2015-)
Exploratory Research and Hypothesis in Pharmacology (2015-)
Journal of Genomics and Bioinformatics (2015-)
RESEARCH ACTIVITY AND PATENTS
- 168 Headed Research Projects (National and International)
- 7 Patents
MEMBERSHIP AND BOARDS
- Member of 31 Scientific Societies (Nationals and Internationals)
- Referee of 70 Scientific Journals (Nationals and Internationals)
- Member of 64 International Professional Committees
-Genomics of Brain Disorders
-Applied Bioinformatics to Medical Diagnosis
-Applied Bioinformatics to Drug Monitoring